Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Morning Coffee...if you're hung over...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds good Porthos, but can we get a marble and bronze one?
    I thhnk that'd look really nice.

    and make sure you kick some ass tonight as well, eh! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not hungover, but i do have a sinus headache thank you very much!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AcroPeek:
    sounds good Porthos, but can we get a marble and bronze one?
    I thhnk that'd look really nice.

    and make sure you kick some ass tonight as well, eh! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mine is tomorow night
    Tonight its lover night. My gf and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary together. Diner, wine and more. So I won't kick ass, but I'll probably touch one [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 18, 2005 10:58 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did I say kick?!?
    oops!

    I meant, uh, well, you know... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by grail:
    *chain Mortitia to the counter so she'll never go away*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know guys, for years I thought this counter would look great at home. And its today that I take it. I'll buy a new one for the coffee shop, don't worry.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*wonders how it's gonna go with miss Porthos on they're 8th anniversary night*

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    well, it could go one of THREE-WAYs...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] chained to the counter, sounds kinky [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, since we'Re going out, I guess kinky chained Mortitia will keep an eye on Jackob.
    Free babysitter!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by grail:
    Where's my batman suit when I need it... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't even WANNA know what that's aboot! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •